1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Crafting after lvl 270? Any recipes higher than lvl 270?

Discussion in 'Crafting, Fusing and Reinforcement' started by DHS1, Mar 17, 2016.

1. DHS1

DHS1 New Member

Hello,

I have recently seemingly hit the cap that Pocket Maplestory allows so far. My DS has an Armor Crating lvl of 289. This is because I got to 270, and then from there, bought the lvl 270 recipes from the Merchant and upgraded to 288. At 288 (18 lvls from 270), the merchant should have started selling lvl 288 recipes, but he doesn't. So I am stuck at lvl 289. I could probably get to 292, but then I wouldn't be able to get any higher.

My DS has Armor mastery of 289. I cannot go higher than this -- the crafting merchant only sells recipes up to lvl 270. So once you hit 288, you would expect him to sell you lvl 288 recipes, but he doesn't.

Also, I have done so many dungeons and I have never seen a recipe above lvl 270. I am looking for the lvl 288 and lvl 300 recipes. Also, I have never seen any Unique (red) or Legendary (yellow) recipes to use the Unique Grade Spirit Stones or Legendary Grade Spirit Stones on. Has anyone else? I've only found the Magic (blue) and Rare (purple).

Has anyone gotten a recipe above lvl 270? If so can you please say where you got it? I want to get to lvl 300. I have the materials, but I cannot get a recipe. I have also donated a crap ton of Unique and Legendary items to the Merchant, but he's never given me what I need.

I am worried that Pocket MS just hasn't implemented the recipes above lvl 270... so I'm worried it's just not possible to get to lvl 300, and that I've spent tons of time farming Odd Spirit Stones and Odd Special Spirit Stones only to be able to do lvl 270 recipes (lvl 120 armor). What a rip if that's the case...

2. Arcane

Arcane Active Member

Have you checked the 135 dungeon? There could potentially be one there :)

3. DHS1

DHS1 New Member

Both of them, a couple dozen times each. I've never seen a recipe drop. Maybe they're rare drops and I just haven't come across them? The other dungeons that drop recipes drop them very often. I will farm them again and see though. Thank you.

4. Bert2

Bert2 New Member

5. HuyDang

HuyDang New Member

Is this what you are looking for? Regretfully to say that my crafting is armor lolll. GPMS

Attached Files:

6. Erublack

Erublack Active Member

This is an old thread. The 290 recipe was only added with the Luminous update.

HuyDang likes this.
  7. HuyDang

HuyDang New Member

oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize this. Thanks for the information. Although I have the 290 recipe, I don't remember where I found it (because I do alot Dungeon), could you tell me.

8. Erublack

Erublack Active Member

Sudden Fire sanctum hard mode.

9. marksman bryan

marksman bryan Member

Bumping this old thread instead of making a new one - is fire sanctum the only way to obtain 290 recipes still? I've done over 100 runs and have yet to see one.

10. Erublack

Erublack Active Member

No, the shop keeper sells the 290 ones once you reach 290 mastery. No point wasting your time there, unless you want to collect grade stones.

marksman bryan likes this.
  11. mohd nazarudin nordin

mohd nazarudin nordin New Member

I already reach 290 but the merchant shop not sell 290 recipe...

12. wacky

wacky Active Member

some ppl asked this b4... i presumed u are on SEA... SEA doesn't have lvl290 receipes (at least not in the shop) yet... u probably have to wait until meister eqs are out on SEA b4 u can buy the lvl290 receipes from the merchant...

regards,
    wacky

13. mohd nazarudin nordin

mohd nazarudin nordin New Member

Hi wacky....
    I think must wait for new updates....
    My friend already reached lv300 crafting but nothing happen...

14. Erublack

Erublack Active Member

yea that's right you have to wait for the update. The recipe does drop in the Hard Mode fire sanctum if you want to prepare ahead.

15. wacky

wacky Active Member

now that meistery eqs update is available in SEA... i presume u should be able to find lvl290 recipes to buy...

regards,
    wacky

16. DatBermyGuy

DatBermyGuy New Member

Can any1 help with telling me the amount of stones needed to craft lv 270 and 290 recipes. O ya weapon crafting.... plz

17. wacky

wacky Active Member

18. DatBermyGuy

DatBermyGuy New Member

O nice i didnt kno you cud click it. Thanks wacky.