1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Boss Arena - Mechanic

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by jappo, Oct 26, 2016.

1. jappo

jappo New Member

Can I check what skills for Mechanic do you guys use when doing Boss Arena? I noticed the damage for the few top ranked, with just average gears, are significant higher than the rest. So I'm guessing they might be using "non-standard" build or am I missing something else...? Thanks in advance.

2. Shallow

Shallow Member

tank mode + seige mode in a corner.

3. wacky

wacky Active Member

talking about this... does anyone lag when in boss arena...?? i lag most often with mechanic... and sometimes with xenon and shade too... where by after a while u find the boss not moving while you are still attacking and doing damage... but the damage counter does not increase....

and it'll take a while b4 the game prompts u with connection error and prompts u to reload or quit... and when u reload the battle would have been over and u will be missing all those damage u did when the lag occur...

it is super frustrating...!! sometimes i feel like spending 300k and going in for 2nd round again... but most of the time i was like... heck it...

regards,
    wacky

4. DoctorVictory

DoctorVictory Member

Yeah, I've had this problem as well but only with my mechanic.
    Though, I have yet to see the same problem withat my merc, blaze, and Db.

5. Artemi

Artemi Member

satellite, tesla coil, bots n tots, tank siege corner. tank only for mobility if I can't survive all hits (i.e. dragonica)

6. wacky

wacky Active Member

ok now that i reset my SP... i see how the tesla coil is quite useful for boss arena against the bosses that do 1HKO dmg... but others are not quite useful... satellite dmg is too low... bots n tots are random and hard to control to hit the boss -- not to mention the DPS quite low too... if i were to take up the skills again i'll only take the tesla coil at most...

regards,
    wacky

7. Artemi

Artemi Member

Not the best use of points but maximises damage for bossing. It's not like you'll switch out of tank siege to drop a SG88, it's too much trouble and you lose time.