Blaze Wizard Guide Resource

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Snailwatcher, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Snailwatcher

Snailwatcher Moderator Staff Member

Greetings everyone!

Since Blaze Wizard is "Coming Soon" to global Pocket Maplestory, I thought it would be best to share some popular Blaze Wizard builds that come from Korean Pocket Maplestory.

http://m.blog.naver.com/chris0357/220523588524 (click the portrait of the Blaze Wizard on the right panel)

http://cafe.naver.com/pocketmaplestory/2059837

All credits go to those blogs and their bloggers.

The first skill build, from the first link, is apparently meant for dungeons and the second is a rounded build(at least, that what google translate said). If there is someone here who speaks Korean and wouldn't mind translating some key points, that would be very helpful for us Global players.

Please note that in the past, there have been some discrepancies with Korean skill builds and global skill builds The Korean version is the most updated game so we might not have the same skill requirements that they have. We won't know until we get Blaze Wizard, so take these builds with a grain of salt for now.

Thank you and happy Mapling!

emozaiii likes this.
  2. Shallow

Shallow Member

I think what you said at the end is very important. All the guides on the korean side are indicated for Lv180, the standard build for other classes changed a lot.

emozaiii likes this.
  3. Snailwatcher

Snailwatcher Moderator Staff Member

The second build I linked I think is before lvl 180 came out, but there might have been a rebalance. I know that in the last rebalance we had for xenon and shade, skill requirements changed and we were able to get the same skill build as Korean Pocket Maplestory.

emozaiii and Olivea like this.
  4. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

5. wacky

wacky Active Member

is that korean site also show the skills for the rest of the class after the rebalancing...?? although we dunno when the other classes will get rebalanced... it's good to know the new skills build BEFORE we get the rebalancing for whichever class...

regards,
    wacky

6. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Usually the post will indicate if it's pre or post rebalance. Who knows if we'll get rebalance at the same time as blaze wiz. Fingers crossed. It would make more sense to do it that way, but only time will tell.

emozaiii likes this.
  7. wacky

wacky Active Member

urm... but i think most ppl can't understand korean... so i could only guess if it's pre or post rebalancing by seeing how the skills are distributed...

and yeah i am guessing nexon may be introducing rebalancing for the other classes bit by bit... so when blaze wiz patch comes in... we might see rebalacing for more classes... *finger crossed*

regards,
    wacky

emozaiii likes this.
  8. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Google translate :p

emozaiii and Arcane like this.
  9. Arcane

Arcane Active Member

OR me :p I'll work on a guide if I have time =)

emozaiii, DatBermyGuy and wacky like this.
  10. Erublack

Erublack Active Member

El Bae for President, Doom for Dictator.

emozaiii, Snailwatcher and Arcane like this.