best alternative class to farm stones

Discussion in 'Crafting, Fusing and Reinforcement' started by NightSlash, Jul 23, 2016.

1. NightSlash

NightSlash New Member

Hi,

I have an existing 150 DB, and would like to level up my crafting, can anyone recommend which is the best class to farm the stones for my main?

And is it true that all the stones are best farm in each of the respective hidden maps?

Please advice, thank you!!

emozaiii likes this.
  2. emozaiii

emozaiii Member

For my opinion..if u have op/max lvl char , u should farm at the dungeon with ur db for the spirit stone and special spirit stone

3. NightSlash

NightSlash New Member

but can't farm low level stones ma..

4. emozaiii

emozaiii Member

Lol at dungeon ma u can get low lvl stone ma ma lol

5. emozaiii

emozaiii Member

There's no such things as low lvl stone , just low lvl mobs ..try it , find bout it yourself or just go play Pokemon go

6. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Special spirit stones are only found in hidden maps and dungeons, yes. For the special spirit stones, I do suggest dungeons -- It's SIGNIFICANTLY faster. The actual spirit stones themselves are better farmed in lower level maps though since dungeons don't provide those. (For instance you need dim spirit stones and dim special spirit stones... you can get dim specials easily in dungeons, but the dim spirits don't really drop in dungeon.)
    My personal favorite to afk farm with is xenon. You can set it to set the stats automatically and the points are placed into appropriate categories (whereas you'd do str/dex for DS/AB/Kaiser/etc) that way you can just let it run and forget about it without having to check in on it as much.

emozaiii likes this.
  7. emozaiii

emozaiii Member

Perfect answer , as always ty mama scar~ .. And damn sorry nightslash I'm quite drunk b4 T_T

8. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

No worries ;)

9. wacky

wacky Active Member

but farming at hidden maps means u can farm using AC... so while it may take longer.... u don't need to occupy ur time to manual hunt for those...

also this is only for global... currently in SEA... bug in the dungeons means NO STONES are dropping in the dungeons (or it is a very rare drop) at the moment... i ran over 30 rounds in various level dungeons and not gotten a single regular nor special stones... so the ONLY way to farm special stones in SEA now is to use a xenon or mercedes in hidden street map...

regards,
    wacky

10. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

Ooooooo Global used to have that problem. My apologies, I sometimes forget there's a SEA version. >_<

11. Snailwatcher

Snailwatcher Moderator Staff Member