1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Autoing For All Special Spirit Stones [Xenon, Merc]

Discussion in 'Guides' started by BlackL0tix, Feb 29, 2016.

1. BlackL0tix

BlackL0tix Member

So i know I'm not the only person who absolutely hates spamming dungeons just for the chance to get 1-3 special spirit stones, whether they are dim, regular, or odd. By the end of farming you'll end up with an inventory full of non special spirit stones and a stack or two of special spirit stones.

A few things to note:
    • This works in any hidden area, for a list of them and how to get to them see maniac's guide.
    • The type of stones that drop are always the same type as the normal spirit stones that drop in an area.
    • This currently only works on xenon and mercedes.
    So a few things you'll want (though you can do it perfectly fine without them if you manual).
    1. A +1-2 level 1 ring (Can be crafted).
    2. A +2 level 1 overall pirate outfit.
    3. A Dragon Pet (Unfortunately this is really important as you are melee and missing any stones when the drop rate is this low is bad).
    Note: This list, save for the pet, is only really for this guide that's focusing on the dim special spirit stone farming. As long as you can auto in a map comfortably without risk of dying then you are good to go.

So your objective here is to get to approximately level 8 by doing the first 4 quests, this only takes about 5-10 minutes. After This you can go to the hidden map in Elednstein. To get there go to the map "Streetlight Row" located here:
    [​IMG]

Press down on the spot in the pictures below to get to the hidden map.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Youll end up here:
    [​IMG]

Now put on your gear and turn on your dragon pet and leave your character to do all the work for you. After a few hours you'll have collected around 70-80 dim special spirit stones, about 20/Hr on average, and hundreds of dim spirit stones.

[​IMG]

This method will work from level 1 to 22 at that point you'll only get it from 2 of the mobs there and by level 26 none of the mobs will drop them any more. So by level 22 its best to start a new character or move on to the hidden street in perion to continue farming. Now rinse and repeat, either with a new xenon to continue getting dim special spirit stones or moving on to the next areas hidden street.

SOME TIPS TO MAKE THINGS MORE EFFICIENT:
    • Sell or store all items you do not need other than your dragon pet before going farming UNLESS you have an a large stack of the special spirit stone you're farming, in this case keep that in your inventory so you can complete that stack and then have a whole 99 more that you can farm, especially if you're going to be autoing overnight, this can be the difference between getting 99 or 198 dim spirit stones during.
    • ALWAYS GET THE PINK DRAGON. The pink dragon pet will pick up items that are farther away and faster than the yellow dragon despite being the same cost.
    • Let the game locate your stats for you, this will allow you to get progressively faster while you're not there, and if you're continuing on to other areas, put your skill points accordingly Aegis system > Virtual Projection > Any passive ability. Doing this will ensure that you will be able to auto in most maps with sub optimal gear, taking minimal damage while still being strong enough to farm the maps effectively.
    This Guide has been brought to you by Olivia's large melons.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
    emozaiii, Serrax, chouwa and 3 others like this.
  2. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

As always, awesome job! So different types of stones drop in different hidden maps, yes?

Also, lmfao, I love you. I swear, you're both the brains and the hilarity of this operation.

emozaiii and Hedgehog like this.
  3. BlackL0tix

BlackL0tix Member

Depends on the level of the area, the first few zones will drop dim, the few after that will drop regular, and anything after and including El Nath will drop special. Im planning on making a list of which areas drop what.

emozaiii likes this.
  4. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

^ This. Please do this.

5. Snailwatcher

Snailwatcher Active Member

Hopefully this will make the crafting system a little useful!
    Let's see how far we can get now.

6. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Active Member

You're the best <3

7. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Active Member

Ty posted a list earlier in group chat! :D Lubricant ;)

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  8. myshah

myshah New Member

wah nice!!! thank you!!!

9. bordoc

bordoc New Member

So where is the hidden map for xenon in perion? Can't find an entrance

10. BlackL0tix

BlackL0tix Member

It's actually just to the left of were it usually is just on the ledge were the wooden fence ( or w.e it is) is located

Edit for clairity: second map to the right of the town, very top left ledge were a wooden fence or something is.

11. James

James Member

Information update:-
    Dim Special Spirit Stone - All hidden map before Magatia
    Regular Special Spirit Stone - All hidden map start from Magatia until Ariant
    Perhaps this help

12. Bustergod42

Bustergod42 Member

Is it possible to farm with a max lvl character? Or am I forced to start a new one

13. James

James Member

Bustergod42, it's a bad news to inform you, the monster will only drop the special spirit stone when you still able to leech experience from them.

14. Erublack

Erublack Active Member

Just fixing this :p
    Dim Special Spirit Stone - All hidden map before Aqua Road (Confirmed with my Xenon)
    Reguar Special Spirit Stone - All hidden map start from Aqua Road until Ariant (To be confirmed)

15. James

James Member

Thanks for the correction..I forgot about aqua road because I have skipped the leveling over there.

16. Erublack

Erublack Active Member

Haha no problem, been collecting stones as I level :)

17. Jam

Jam New Member

Finally started using odd stones & odd special stones that's been sitting around in my storage for some months :)

18. Serrax

Serrax New Member

What is the drop rate /Hr of "Dim Special Spirit Stone" in hidden maps at Perion and Ludibrium?
    I have been killing mobs at Perion and now at Ludibrium but no DSSS drops yet?

*With a lvl 26 AB at hidden map Ludibrium

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
  19. Tyler

Tyler Active Member

This guide only works with a xenon. It will not work for an AB.

Serrax likes this.
  20. Serrax

Serrax New Member

Oh i dint mention that, thanks for your reply.
    I found out that i receive "Dim Special Spirit Stone" as a Mercedes in the hidden map in Perion.

Friedmilk likes this.