Any fast way to get max crafting?

Discussion in 'Crafting, Fusing and Reinforcement' started by Ivers, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Ivers

Ivers New Member

Just wondering if there's any faster way or an fast way to get the stones
    Edit: would like to know how long it would take to get from mastery 91 to mastery 300.

emozaiii likes this.
  2. wacky

wacky Active Member

fastest would be to manually farm in the normal dungeons... pick one dungeon from lvl 88 orbis and above which is best for ur char.... my xenon clears ToT fast now after the skill rebalance... but my other chars (DS, AB, kaiser) dmg are not high enough so they clear high lvl dungeons quite slowly hence i use them in orbis lvl 88 3rd dungeon...

regards,
    wacky

emozaiii, Ivers and Olivea like this.
  3. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

4. Ivers

Ivers New Member

OK thanks ;)

emozaiii likes this.
  5. Ivers

Ivers New Member

Can anyone tell me how long this might take to get 300 mastery?

emozaiii and Sylphe like this.
  6. DoctorVictory

DoctorVictory Member

well, I can tell you that from about 220 crafting, it might take around 10-12 days to get to 300.
    I found that the regular stone levels were most annoying, which lasts until like 162.
    10-12 days is with a non-mobbing class like Mercedes.
    With a mobbing class like a Dual Blade or a well funded Mechanic might take around 7-8 if you do normal dungeons.
    If they can one shot the advanced dungeons probably takes like 3-4 days.

But yeah, it will take time.
    Note that these times are really just estimates and I did use a pet to pick up the stones in dungeons.

emozaiii likes this.
  7. Ivers

Ivers New Member

Ty and I don't have a pet :p I'm somewhat unfunded.

emozaiii likes this.
  8. wacky

wacky Active Member

oh... does advanced dungeons drop alot more stones than regular ones...? i still have 3 characters to farm OSSS... my xenon with the enpowered skills can 1HKO mobs in lvl120 dungeons already... so i've been farming them for OSSS...

and i kinda agree about the regular stone levels too... especially when u are high level and cannot farm stones at normal maps anymore... and u found that u are short of regular stones when u have sufficient regular special stones... u have then have to use a nub to farm them...

regards,
    wacky

emozaiii likes this.
  9. gankmebabe

gankmebabe Active Member

2-3 days from 0 to 300. 100% auto after regular stone.

Yes I agree after dim until regular stone is the longest and hardest phase. Because you have to do those quests to reach level for regular stones.

After regular. Use your 150 to auto farm odd special.

emozaiii likes this.
  10. wacky

wacky Active Member

but one caveat i'd like to add is... that assuming ur lvl150 CAN auto.... with the nerf of MK/LKC mobs i'd think that it is easier to auto now especially with DS... but some classes is difficult to auto unless u are well funded... moreover w/o pet it'll be very slow to auto... and if u kill the LKC mobs slow (like me) then even with pet it'll be slow too... dungeon runs may still be the fastest way...

regards,
    wacky

emozaiii likes this.
  11. Artemi

Artemi Member

With 150 rares you should be fine, even without VIP, now that HP steal is %. Just get the damage high enough

emozaiii likes this.
  12. wacky

wacky Active Member

not really... it depends on the class...

my DEX/LUK hybrid DS and pure DEX Kaiser has no problems AC (with sufficient evasion)... my pure STR AB can't auto even with over 1.2k DEF at LKC... but the problem is that in that LKC hidden map... there will be instances where ur stupid char will travel a long way across the whole map from like bottom to the top platform just to kill some mob and ignore the other mobs along the way instead of killing them... this means getting hit while not attacking back and stealing HP.... just couple of days ago my AB died because of that.... my AB can sustain 3 hits w/o dying but with the lack of evasion means i keep getting hit (dmg to me is about 1.8k to 2.2k each time) and that long walk is sufficient to kill me... i can imagine a pure DEX or 2DEX/1LUK with enough evasion (think need around 230) may avoid most of the time.. but lacking in DEF and HP means probably cannot sustain 2 hits...there is still good chance u get unlucky over time since getting hit twice in a row is still quite possible while ur char is moving thru all that mob...

but then with the game easier to farm candies now... u can easily buy a HP pet (as well as pet for looting)... which is what i did for my AB to AC in LKC map to prevent dying... the pet will help u survive those occasional long walks through the mobs...

regards,
    wacky

Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
    emozaiii and 1moreDRINK like this.
  13. Ivers

Ivers New Member

Oh btw does anyone know why sometimes when I craft my mastery doesn't rise?

14. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

That's how crafting just is. Each item crafted doesn't necessarily increase mastery. That's why you'll see in charts a "minimum quantity" and an "expected quantity."

15. Ivers

Ivers New Member

16. 1moreDRINK

1moreDRINK New Member

Hey Lizeee. Can i join your guild? :)
    149 Shade. :)

17. hoang1203

hoang1203 New Member

New update game, i can't craft to 290, although i craft 20 times, but i can't up to 290. Can you explant for me, ple???

18. wacky

wacky Active Member

so u are stuck at 289 mastery...? SEA or global..? but i'm pretty sure i saw ppl in SEA who got miester eqs already.... meaning there are ppl who reached 300...

regards,
    wacky

emozaiii and hoang1203 like this.
  19. hoang1203

hoang1203 New Member

Yeah, i am stuck at 289, i play global PMS. After i reach 288, i craft 1 time to 289, then i can't up 290 20 times....so disapointed... T_T

20. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

On one of my accounts it took me over 22 tries (I got pissed and stopped counting.) Just keep going. I know it's incredibly frustrating, but you're almost there. ❤️❤️❤️

emozaiii and hoang1203 like this.