1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Angelic Buster

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Maniac, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Vaur

Vaur New Member

Hey Love, im a AB with full STR with only passive skills, you shouldn't have any problem taking 1-2 hits from tae, make sure you have plenty of pots.
    Also, use those defense and power buffs, i killed him at lvl 70, you shouldn't have any problem ;)

2. LoveChopperZ

LoveChopperZ Member

Haha I m full STR with active skills >.< lol anyway I managed to kill him. now at tot whereby cannot find good spot to flip train -.-

3. KareyBear

KareyBear New Member

Can someone teach me how to kill King Pepe cos i always 1hitKO from him.....

4. mzsyong

mzsyong New Member

Hi @Maniac ; I need help, I'm stuck at 142 @ Lion King Castle.. I have a 2Dex 1Str, and my skills follow yours but when I go to the next map, I still get 1 hit kill, what should I do?

5. Derpy

Derpy Member

King Pepe does not have contact damage. You only take damage from his double fist-stomp attack. If you stand in the middle of the map, you can jump up and down the two platforms without the penguins bothering you.

Use Soul Resonance to damage the boss slowly. Don't bother with anything else since the generally long cast animation will kill you. When using SR, you are invulnerable when you're spinning.

6. Derpy

Derpy Member

I think you need like 1,400+ defence in order to not die in one hit at LKC. At LKC, you generally do not want to get hit at all since it's pretty impossible to get 1,400+ defence as a free player, even with full STR and 130 common/magic equipment. Throw everything I said out if you have like 130+ rare equipment and VIP buffs. If you want to get around maps, remember that upon entering maps, you have a 3s invulnerability period. If you fail to get to the other portal in 3s, take advantage of Soul Resonance's invulnerability frame to clear mobs, if needed.

As an AB, you can only train past MK and LKC using phone flip methods. So head to the spot at LKC and phone flip to train. Falling back to MK is also a viable option if LKC takes too long.

7. LoveChopperZ

LoveChopperZ Member

For me, I basically convert to full Dex and stand at the portal completing the main quest until you will get one which ask you to get 30 bricks as loot. Once you get that quest, u will be pretty much at that map, standing beside the ghost NPC and flipping to lvl 150. Needless to say, the quest is used to travel into that map. so DO NOT complete that quest.

8. mzsyong

mzsyong New Member

I've completed all quest due to "my cousin trying out hacking using my account and once he's done, i realise my quest is all completed and he delete away the hack already" which leads me to my AB stuck ): there's no more quest for me to do except for the repeated one... that's why im stuck at LKC at 142 ): dont know what to do ): and dont feel like delete away the character and starts again... Can someone help me? My stats is str 157 dex 417 skill is same as what @Maniac post for levelling...

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  9. Xannyeon

Xannyeon New Member

it isn't safe, tried 5 times died 5 times. Unless you got damage. My critical dmg is 2.2k, about 80%. still die.

10. LoveChopperZ

LoveChopperZ Member

this spot safe leh. u din stand properly er? muz stand behind rope not too near the ghost npc

11. Xannyeon

Xannyeon New Member

must stand on the right side, behind the rope. I stand the same exact spot as the photo, zhun zhun exact spot, still measured using the diagram but still died

12. LoveChopperZ

LoveChopperZ Member

same exact spot as the photo? surely die haha

13. Xannyeon

Xannyeon New Member

ya but he said safe. So it isn't reliable. Haha. You still can say safe spot!

14. LoveChopperZ

LoveChopperZ Member

ya la i was referring to the spot is safe but the place he stand. watever,, haha

15. doantrongnghia

doantrongnghia New Member

How can i beat hilver as anglic buster? He killed me -> just 1 skill :eek: