Angelic Buster AP and skill builds?

Discussion in 'Equipment & Skills' started by MashiroOkami, Nov 8, 2015.

1. MashiroOkami

MashiroOkami New Member

Hey everyone! Im happy to see the forums open up because there are alot of questions to be asked, and info to be shared!
    Too start off what is a good AP and skill build for Agleic buster? Im a lvl 93 and i have base 20 str and all the rest dex. Skills i have the lader to the tornado and my dmg passives and mastery. What are your thoughts??

2. Sonder

Sonder CEO Staff Member

Well you have your AP build. Stats: 1) Passive 2) Active 3) Buff

3. MashiroOkami

MashiroOkami New Member

Everyone has a different opinions on builds just would like to hear them. Currently stuck on horntail he one shots me so im working on getting stronger. Was debating on raising str more but not sure if i should.

Fuckingio likes this.
  4. Sonder

Sonder CEO Staff Member

Just keep mobbing and levelling. You'll do fine.

5. Maniac

Maniac Well-Known Member

I'd recommend getting this build, Soul Resonance in 3rd job will make bosses really easy, for AP I'd recommend going full dex or 2 dex 1 str. FB_IMG_1446820743650.jpg

6. Sonder

Sonder CEO Staff Member

Thank you for this @Maniac

Fuckingio likes this.
  7. Fuckingio

Fuckingio New Member

Hello people, i am new on this and i created an AB , im lv 11 now but i still dont spent all my stats points , can you help with some tips and what skills i have to use or upgrade first ?
    What stat build is better ? Full Dex or 2Dex 1Str ?
    And another thing.. What means AP ?

Thanks, and sorry for my english.

Btw, My Char Name is " DROGA " :3

8. Maniac

Maniac Well-Known Member

AP = Ability Points, which in pocket maplestory is Stat Point. but SP stands for Skill Point. Ability Points is what they're called on the desktop version, sorry for the confusion. hope this clears it up.

Fuckingio likes this.
  9. MashiroOkami

MashiroOkami New Member

I do mostly dex if you want pure dmg dex all they way if you want survivability add str. As for skills raise your mastry so you dont miss. As for your skills your green buff is for speed on your normal attack and power transfer help alot because it steals hp when you attack. Dmg skill look at your 3rd job and see requirement to the one you want first.

Fuckingio likes this.
  10. Fuckingio

Fuckingio New Member

Thank you so much.

11. Fuckingio

Fuckingio New Member

Oh ok, i will try with the AB that you post ( 20 str , full dex ) .
    Thank you so much for your help, god bless you.

12. jmon

jmon New Member

How come no points were added in power transfer (1st job)? I thought it was nice for grinding, eliminates the need for pots.

13. Maniac

Maniac Well-Known Member

because at 130+ the monsters will essentially 1 hit you, AB are glass cannons. kill or be killed.

14. eXe

eXe New Member

There are also builds for levelling and for level 130+, If you can afford the skill respect cost. The first one includes Pink Pummel, Heavenly Crash and Power Transfer, as jmon mentioned above...I have not tested this so cannot say for sure if it is good or not. The second option is probably the most solid build (Soul Resonance+Finale Ribbon combo) If you are F2P.

15. jmon

jmon New Member

Makes sense, thanks! :D
    Since you seem to have a lot of knowledge about the game :)p), do you know of a stat build for AB for effective afk auto combat? I tried a strength and luk build but the monsters within my level range still do too much damage.. :(. I guess I'm asking if it's even possible for ABs to afk with auto combat lol

16. MashiroOkami

MashiroOkami New Member

First mistake is you added luck to a dex based class. For ab you want mostly dex and for more def and hp add str. For me i have low base str because i have alot of str from gear. Im now lvl 122 and all monsters under 130 hit 1ns on me. Adding luck just raises your evasion on AB class. Hope that helps

17. MashiroOkami

MashiroOkami New Member

My current gear. Wonder when the extra gear will come in :)

Attached Files:

18. jmon

jmon New Member

Yeah, I read on some other forum that 60 luk and everything else str would be good for auto combat, but I tested it out and it really made no difference except lower damage -_-. but how is it that the monsters only hit 1s on you? is it your gear?
    Also, is it possible to be F2P but still get really good gear? Or do you basically have to spend money on the capsules and cubes/scrolls?

greenteabiscuits and Sonder like this.
  19. MashiroOkami

MashiroOkami New Member

I farmed and fused gear till i got bouns def str and hp steal ive been on auto power lvl from 104 to 122 took all day but no pots needed. For the most part at lower lvls just auto on weaker monsters that have to do touch dmg and try to get stuff with hp steal. If your playing fight higher lvls anout 10 or more lvls ubove and get large amounts of xp

jmon likes this.
  20. jmon

jmon New Member

But the weaker monsters still do a lot of damage to me lol. I guess I have to get some more def first

Sonder likes this.