1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

AB Training Spots for Each Area

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Shorigun, Dec 19, 2015.

1. droxor

droxor New Member

Using bluestacks I can't seem to continue doing the 'flip' continuous attack after alt+tabbing. My character auto stopped attacking. any idea?

2. Ng Zheng Yang

Ng Zheng Yang New Member

.Is there any other recommended place for auto flip at lvl110? I been doing 26 hours at gorge of live, fallen dragon tears spot, but in 26 hours i only manage to get from lvl105-lvl110. Would really appreciate if anyone can share a spot to train my AB. My att stat is 450 for now

3. Yuval

Yuval Member

Have you considered taking a chance at horntail, once your soul resonance and finale ribbon are at a decent level?
    Enter HT map, cast
    SR. While you're waiting for the cooldown time to end, use 3 pummels in order to maintain invincibility.
    Repeat if necessary.

Then you may proceed to ToT, where map named Burning Past is your best option for flip-auto.

4. NeEz

NeEz Member

just go and whack the HT.. i did it at 110..

5. Melodia

Melodia New Member

Are there any spots that you'll recommend for grindingg lvls for a pure dex 139 ab? I can't get exp for the mobs in burning past and the mobs in mushroom kingdom's too tanky, it's slow. .-.

6. Erublack

Erublack Active Member

At 139, you can auto to 140 at ToT hidden street, located top left Frozen past. Otherwise, you'll just have to auto-flip at MK Central Castle tower. Do you have a level 130+ weapon? That should make you do sufficient damage at MK.

7. Ng Zheng Yang

Ng Zheng Yang New Member

Alright i guess i have to try my luck, I am just afraid i lose too much mesos dying to Horntail, currently I have 3m in my pocket.
    Attempting Horntail later.

8. Ng Zheng Yang

Ng Zheng Yang New Member

And so I defeated Horntail at the cost of 2mil mesos, and i move to TEMPLE OF TIME - Resting place of Oblivion, and bought a pink bean for auto hp against eyes of time, but my pink bean doesnt auto hp pot in time and i still keep dying, is it normal to still die there with pink bean?

9. Erublack

Erublack Active Member

Change the setting of your pink bean so it heals your hp sooner. You also have to equip hp potions to your pink bean.

10. Ng Zheng Yang

Ng Zheng Yang New Member

Trying with 70% auto hp on my pink bean now, but at this rate, the pot is burning faster than I can make mesos @@

11. Ng Zheng Yang

Ng Zheng Yang New Member

after 15 mins of observation with 70% auto pot, i still died 3 times ..... at TEMPLE OF TIME - Resting place of Oblivion

12. Erublack

Erublack Active Member

Try top right corner of Road to Regret instead (on the staircase), shoot left. It's slower but at least you can't die and don't use any potions. It's the map with the green guardians and whales.

13. Ng Zheng Yang

Ng Zheng Yang New Member

Could it because I went all dex, so my defense is so low that I cant survive this map? If so, should i reset it into 2 str 1 dex for the time being at this map, then later reset again at Mushroom Kingdom?

14. Erublack

Erublack Active Member

If you can't manage to get your equipment up to increase your defence, then I'd suggest changing your stats.

15. Audi

Audi New Member

Is it possible for AB to avoid one shot death at MK? Haha.. how much def is needed? My def is currently at 633

16. Erublack

Erublack Active Member

You'll need 1000+, All rare 130+ armor with cape and belt should suffice.

17. Audi

Audi New Member

hmm.. so it is possible? I'm thinking if I should throw my sp into the green buff thingy for %def then reset it later..

Right now the game seem imbalance.. Burning is like dealing 1 dmg.. and MK is dealing 1 shot fatality.. hahaha

18. Erublack

Erublack Active Member

It's not imbalance, just exponential increase lol. The green thing is not worth it as it's temporary, I can only suggest you go to the safe spot and never leave.

19. Audi

Audi New Member

Ok I know what you mean. Seem like I have to eat some candies.. Lol..

20. Ng Zheng Yang

Ng Zheng Yang New Member

Guess i will also be spending my last 2k candies for ap reset for now to go 2str 1 dex build. The potion fees is too much to handle. Can 2str 1 dex build survive auto combat at burning pass? i tried adding str just now, 2 str only raise 1 def point, it doesnt seems like i can reach 600 defense with just swapping my ap point.