AB Training Spots for Each Area

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Shorigun, Dec 19, 2015.

1. LoveChopperZ

LoveChopperZ Member

U can go the hidden street where there is werewolf den stand on the left side. they wun be able to crawl u, i flip over there. cannot quite rmb the speed of exp gained slow or fast u ownself see ba ^^

2. Psyduck89

Psyduck89 New Member

My lvl 135, ac in burning pass,
    Mushrooms kingdom 1 hit ko me...
    Any other place for lvling?
    My hp 6k.. 2str 1 dex build

3. SuperSaiyanGodXenon

SuperSaiyanGodXenon New Member

thank you, i will try this, currently my EQ is with 10 hp steal..

do you gain back full hp after the eye of time touches you? Or you dont get enough to regen, before a second eye of time touches you again.?

4. Markiej

Markiej Member

For the flip spot in ariant, you stand on the ultimate right of the treadmill, because i cant manage to find the spot where you can actually stand without moving?

5. Krystall

Krystall New Member

Help!
    I'm not able to auto flip at the El Nath hidden map safely! My attacks keep dodging! Please help :(

6. Baby Chicken

Baby Chicken Member

Regarding skipping to El Nath to level up for Mu Lung, the portal does not appear to be there for me and I believe the only way to open the portal is to reach the third job title and defeat the boss. Is there another way for me to get to El Nath to train??

Edit: All good, I flipped all night at the Mu Lung flip spot and got past level 70 pretty easy, but still for future reference - is this an error or am I able to get there without completing the Mu lung storyline.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
  7. Markiej

Markiej Member

I think this was a bug and they fixed it, so no you can no longer move to el nath without reaching lvl 70 (and 3rd job)

8. Baby Chicken

Baby Chicken Member

That's a shame since grinding there really is painful :( thanks for letting me know.

9. Taka

Taka Member

Hi there eru b,im new,i got one question abt ab lvling,among manual gameplay and auto flip trick which one is the faster way,and what build u gonna use if u are non vip like me?

10. Kittea

Kittea New Member

Where should I be auto training at level 111 on a xenon? All the monsters kill me if I auto combat or give out too low of exp (300exp or so)

11. wacky

wacky Active Member

how much DEF you have...? if you have sufficient DEF u could AC at burning past in ToT... if not u probably will be stuck at gorge of life...

regards,
    wacky

12. Kittea

Kittea New Member

423, I've left it on auto assign and it's been giving me more str recently, I think.

13. wacky

wacky Active Member

you might want to consider reset your AP... the first thing you should do when creating a new character is to TURN OFF auto assign and manually set your AP...

xenons don't need INT... and the LUK you can get from equipments if you are going for multi-laterals... if you not going to get multi-lateral V then you don't even need to add to LUK and can get all the LUK you need from equips...

423 DEF is not quite enough... you need 500+ and with HP steal and should be able to AC in ToT burning past...

but beyond ToT... frankly speaking to be able to AC in MK/LKC if you don't have VIP then you probably need HP pet...

regards,
    wacky

14. Kittea

Kittea New Member

Icky. I'm not planning on spending money on this game, so I'll have to save up for when I get free candies for the reset and/or manually play her.

Do you recommend AB or DS for the next character? Which one is easier/better to auto?

15. wacky

wacky Active Member

i have not spent a single cent on the game and i've got almost 350,000 candies unused now... and i've probably used another 100k candies already...

you don't need to spend $$$ on the game to earn free candies now... follow my guide: http://pocketmaplestoryforum.com/threads/guide-to-farming-free-candies-cash-shop-items.1808/

DS is definitely easiest to auto... just go for pure DEX...

AB if u go for pure STR u can easily auto too -- but accuracy will become a little bit of problem later when u reach MK/LKC.. but u could reset AP then... but then DEF can become a problem unless u have full set of meister equips with armor mastery... my AB (lvl 150 now) started with pure STR and later reset to pure DEX can AC at LKC easily with meister eqs with DEF set bonus...

regards,
    wacky

Kittea likes this.
  16. Kittea

Kittea New Member

Yeah, that's what I meant by save up! :p

But ok, I think I'll go DS and see how that goes! Thanks a bunch!

17. wacky

wacky Active Member