AB Training Spots for Each Area

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Shorigun, Dec 19, 2015.

1. xdsgx

xdsgx New Member

Question: I am at level 120, but the mobs are dealing 1k-2k damage to me. How do you get them to deal only 200-300 damage???

Edit: Am I missing out on something? Do I need to get better gears or how should I be increasing my defense?

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
  2. KellysauR

KellysauR Active Member

Honestly for everyone commenting here recently about Where to train 120-150. All I can say is I am VIP 12 and I myself still auto-combat at Burning past until 138 or 140.
    The extra time you need to kill mobs in MK almost makes it not worth it to go level there unless you have really good gear from dungeons already, and I'm talking about at least full magic sets for level 130.
    I have full legendary gear at level 150 and I still die at LKC one hit just so you know.

TLDR: IF you don't want to manual train you should go auto battle at Burning Past (No flying, less bug for your charc when afk).
    IF you are up for manual play like I was when leveling, finish main quests for MK and get to the quest to go the the training spot, which is honestly, quite many quests away and quite difficult because the main quests have some where you need to collect pieces and that takes at least 1 - 2 hours

lollipopman likes this.
  3. Ng Zheng Yang

Ng Zheng Yang New Member

I am lvl 134 and still auto-ing at Burning past, but isnt there a limit to where I no longer get exp from Burning past? I heard it is topped at lvl 139 at burning past.

4. Ng Zheng Yang

Ng Zheng Yang New Member

Can anyone share their experience on how to defeat Mushroom Kingdom - King Pepe? In order to activate side quest that teleport you directly to Mushroom Kingdom - Central Castle Tower flip spot, first I need to finish the King Quest first.

5. Ng Zheng Yang

Ng Zheng Yang New Member

How did you defeat king pepe to activate the side quest? It just keeps one hit you, including those little mobs around. Also about the macro what marco are you referring to? You still have to manually press the macro to attack right?

6. KellysauR

KellysauR Active Member

Hi. I am assuming now you are AB, I'm on full dex build. Lkc and MK is one hit for us anyway . I am not sure if Ur a vip player but I would suggest most people to respec to "full dex" with abit in Luk (usually I add until 60 including item stats)
    Anyway as for Ur question yes.
    Burning past stops giving exp at either 139 or 140 can't remember exactly
    Pepe boss unfortunately I have to tell you how I "beat it"
    First I have died enough to "learn the spawn and movement timing" of king Pepe. I eat avoid and defend potion. I wait for him to "land on Me" and cast a spell to "dodge the damage" then I cast soul resonance to spin him. Repeat

My damage was already very high when I did Pepe so I died only once and I actually used candy to revive to finish it because I misscliked a skill :/ I guess this means I'm noob at boss and I can't advise because I'm a "spammer" to "dodge hits"

7. KellysauR

KellysauR Active Member

By the way. King Pepe had a "bug" where if you defeated him and just stayed inside the map (Don't dc, don't off your game. Once you do the "bug stops") - his minions and those crazy penguins in the map deal ZER0 Damage. You "dodge" all of them. If you can manage, stay inside as long as possible to "auto battle".
    AGAIN, Once you leave the map, die and revive in town or disconnect from game , the "bug is over".

I actually died one time when staying inside because I tjink I tried to go for them "immediately" after boss died. After I revive with 500 candy they dealt 0 damage to me. So just wait a min or 2 after U kill boss.
    I only stayed inside for 2 hours before I DC and had to go LKC manual grind though T_T haha

Not sure if this "bug" still exists.

8. NeEz

NeEz Member

huh need to kill king pepe to sidequest? no need ba.. just do the sidequest once avail.. no need all the way till king pep..

9. KellysauR

KellysauR Active Member

It's recommended not to do side quest if you are levelling though~!

10. NeEz

NeEz Member

haha i macro at central castle tower.. relax and listen music now 148 liao.. 2 more to 150

11. yukime

yukime New Member

Hi! Thanks for the training info guide.
    Appreciated.
    I followed the guide until 112 to"Resting place of Oblivion" I died at the spot you shown us. How to stand there afk while the. Eye of time(flying hourglass)flying around you? Please enlighten me as I stuck there.

12. Astraxx

Astraxx New Member

Level 82 ab, flip at Minar or Gorge?

13. Ng Zheng Yang

Ng Zheng Yang New Member

Thanks for the info you gave. I actually have came across people talking about that bug too, I guess I wont know until I try. Btw, why is it not recommended to do leveling at side quest? The thread here, shows the 130-140 map flip spot is from side quest direct teleport isnt it? And no I am not a VIP player.

14. Ng Zheng Yang

Ng Zheng Yang New Member

Hi neez, what marco are we talking about here? I think I should move to that map soon, I am currently 137 already and still auto-attacking at Burning Past.

15. xkken

xkken New Member

how do you skip magatia and get to ariant at lvl 40?

16. NeEz

NeEz Member

minar, cus ur dmg in gorge not as much as dmg in minar. thus ur exp gain in gorge will be slower..

17. NeEz

NeEz Member

u cant.. unless u are able to boss at ur current level?

18. NeEz

NeEz Member

u will need pinkbean hp pet..

19. NeEz

NeEz Member

but the mushking sidequest to go to central castle tower worth doing.. cus instant tele to central castle tower, and AB being so squishy, i'd rather have instant tele than to walk there lol..

and also, central castle tower seems like to good place to farm meso if we're gonna macro and leave it overnight, bonus is that have exp also..

Jasontee likes this.
  20. Zekruda

Zekruda New Member

Where exactly should I train at 86? Currently flipping at Griffeys, the safe spot where you hit like 5 of them, and it's pretty slow or I'm just expecting to level much faster. And also how do you get the 30% exp boost?