AB Training Spots for Each Area

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Shorigun, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Shorigun

Shorigun Member

Hey guys, so if any of you guys are like me and prefer to do the flip auto trick and do something else while your character levels, this guide will show you the best places to do so. If there is a spot that you think is better than the one in this thread, please post it, it would help a lot.

Most of these spots will take place in hidden maps so refer to Maniac's hidden map guide to find their locations http://pocketmaplestoryforum.com/threads/hidden-maps.65/

Sleepy gave me the great idea of adding a recommended level on when to leave an area. I was able to reach level 120 in 4 days on my alt following the recommended levels. If you decide to follow the recommended levels just note a few things.
    • I used a 2 Str 1 dex build so if you go full dex, im not sure if you can survive some of the bosses.
    • A passive skill build up until level 70 is highly recommended as it will let you kill enemies faster since I assume you will be autoing for most of your levelling.
    • A baby dragon is highly recommended as it will net you 500k to 1m mesos a night in some areas so you wont have to worry about buying pots later on.
    • If you dont plan on buying candies ever, you should forget about the baby dragon and save your free 3k candy for a stat reset later on.

PERION - Hidden Map
    At this spot you can safely flip auto 4 mobs so this is a perfect spot to flip auto at if you are having trouble with stumpy.

Recommended Level - Level 16-24
    Once you get your level 16 gear, Stumpy shouldnt be a problem if you follow some of the stumpy guides out there. If you are still having trouble then level up to level 24 for the extra defense.

final_bstSnapshot_218361.jpg

LUDIBRIUM - Hidden map
    At this spot you can safely flip auto 7 mobs.

Recommended Level - Level 24-32 You should be able to handle Alishar at level 24 if you have some pots. If you are still having trouble, try levelling up to 32 for the new gear but I really dont think that is necessary as long as you have pots.

final_bstSnapshot_737541.jpg

AQUA ROAD - Mushroom Coral Hill
    You can flip auto 4-6 mobs but the only problem is that you will need a HP pet. Though I wouldnt train in Aqua road at all since Pianus can be dealt with easily if you go behind him instead of fighting him head on.

Recommended Level - Level 40 Pianus is such an easy boss to deal with if you attack him from the back so I would only stay in Aqua road until level 40 for the second job.

final_bstSnapshot_234001.jpg
    final_bstSnapshot_79671.jpg

MAGATIA - Hidden Map

I would recommend for you to skip Magatia since there is no boss to impede you into Ariant but if you insist, this spot will allow you to flip auto up to 8 mobs safely.

Recommended Level - Level 40 I would recommend you to skip training in Magatia and go straight to Ariant's hidden map.

final_bstSnapshot_772681.jpg

ARIANT - Hidden Map
    At this spot you can flip auto 4 mobs safely. I wouldnt recommend staying in Ariant too long since Hiver is a really easy boss to deal with especially with no exploits or tricks. Thanks to Maniac for providing a better spot!

Recommended Level - Level 48-54
    If you beat Pianus and skipped Magatia at level 40, you should reach level 48 in such a short amount of time and Hiver is so easy its not even funny. If somehow you still are having trouble, then level up to 54 for the extra defense.

maniac.jpg

MU LUNG - Hidden Map
    At this spot you can flip auto 6 mobs safely. Not much else to it.

Recommended Level - 70 Tae Roon is a pain in the butt if you dont have Soul Res. I found Mu Lung really slow to level up to 70 so you are actually able to go into El Nath without having to beat Tae Roon so I would recommend going to El Nath's hidden map to reach level 70.

final_bstSnapshot_679971.jpg

EL NATH - Hidden map
    Same deal as Magatia, I wouldnt train here since there is no boss to impede you to Orbis but if you have to this spot will let you flip auto 5 enemies safely.

Recommended Level - Level 72-80 I would also skip El Nath otherwise get to 72 for the extra def.

final_bstSnapshot_531691.jpg

ORBIS - Hidden map or Hidden jail entrance
    The hidden jail entrance spot is safe but you are only flip autoing 4 enemies while in the hidden map spot you are flip autoing 5 enemies but you will also need a HP pet.

Recommended Level - Level 80-88 Kyde can be a bit of trouble if you didnt invest a lot of points into Soul Res but he should be easy at level 80 if you have a lot of pots and if your soul res is decent.

orbis1.jpg
    final_bstSnapshot_859231.jpg

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
    HisAngel, Miko, Kaycey and 8 others like this.
  2. Shorigun

Shorigun Member

MINAR FOREST - Hidden map
    A lot of players say to train at the Hankies hidden map but I believe the Gryffon hidden map is superior. At this spot you can flip auto 7-8 mobs safely.

Recommended Level - Level 96-104 This is the only time I would ever recommend training in an area that doesnt have a boss just because Gorge of life's training spot is subpar compared to Minar's forest training spot.

minar.jpg

GORGE OF LIFE - Fallen dragon's tear
    At this spot you can flip auto 4 mobs but you might need a HP pet because of the flying dragons but I noticed that they rarely ever attacked me so your HP regen ring might be enough.

Recommended Level - Level 104-112 At around level 104, you should already have Soul Res maxed out and Horntail should be an easy boss.

gorge.jpg
    gorge2.jpg

TEMPLE OF TIME - Resting place of Oblivion
    Until you can auto Burning past this is probably the best place to flip auto until then. At this spot you can flip auto 7-8 mobs but you will need a HP pet.

Recommended Level - Level 120 At level 120, the enemies in Burning Past should only be dealing about 200-300 damage and then train in Burning past until 138 or 139. *If you cant afford a HP pet for burning past then you will need to keep training until 130.*

tot.jpg
    tot2.jpg

Mushroom Kingdom - Central Castle Tower
    At this spot you can flip auto 6 mobs safely. I prefer this spot over LKC because after you finish MK main quest the king will give you a side quest directly here so its much easier to get here.

Recommended Level - Level 140-150 So now you can either stay here until level 150 or go to LKC and grind there until level 150.

mk.jpg
    final_bstSnapshot_563161.jpg

Lion King Castle - Tall Castle walls
    This spot' goes to Maniac. It was a really good spot to level up to 150. If you go to this spot though, just make sure you stand next to the rope underneath you or the red reindeer will be able to hit you.

Recommended Level - Level 140-150 So now you can either stay here until level 150 or go back to Central Castle Tower and grind there until level 150.

http://pocketmaplestoryforum.com/threads/angelic-buster.69/page-2#post-1853

Again, if there are any spots that you believe to be better, please share it! I hope I helped a few newbies make their road to 150 easier.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
  3. Beni

Beni New Member

4. Sleepy92

Sleepy92 Member

Great job doing this! Kudo's to you my friend! :)

5. Sleepy92

Sleepy92 Member

Maybe tho.. Add the level range on the maps? Suggesting you level from xx - xx in that certain spot? :)

6. Shorigun

Shorigun Member

edited the posts to show at what level you should leave an area. Thanks for the idea sleepy!

Sleepy92 likes this.
  7. Maniac

Maniac Well-Known Member

Read the title ;) these spots are meant for Angelic Buster

raywen and Shorigun like this.
  8. Argonth

Argonth New Member

I thought AB was auto-battle :/ Oops.

9. Sleepy92

Sleepy92 Member

Isn't there a better place for level 130? Burning Past is just so slow.. even Auto-Combat is slow. And I use auto-clicker to cast spells too xD! So I kill them even faster than usual lol xD!

Origummies likes this.
  10. Shorigun

Shorigun Member

Your only other option is to go train in Mushroom kingdom but the enemies there have about triple the amount of HP and the exp gain isnt that impressive for the amount of HP they have. Autoing in MK as a AB is almost impossible unless if you have vip 12 or 17.

So sadly burning past is the only place that is viable until 138-139 unless if you already have your 130+ weapon.

11. Sleepy92

Sleepy92 Member

What's there to do once you're 140-150 anyway? I tried that Hiver today and he one-shots me. I am level 129. -.-

12. Tam Tam

Tam Tam New Member

The problem is, how to get to this place when the monster 1 hit KO you everytime @@

13. Maniac

Maniac Well-Known Member

Some tips.
    • You're invulnerable for 3s when entering a map, use that time to get somewhere safe.
    • Portals are safe, you can stand ontop of the portals to wait for your cooldowns.
    • The monsters respawn is quite slow, so after killing off a platform you can safely move to the next without having to rush.

Ginseng, Tam Tam and Hedgehog like this.
  14. demonaga

demonaga New Member

TY Shorigun!
    would you mind sharing your SP allocation sequence? max all passive first?

15. Shorigun

Shorigun Member

Early on, level up passives that will help your overall dps such as Beautiful soul, soul shooter mastery and the three affinities, Dont worry about your active skills until later on since all bosses can be killed quite easily without them until Tae Roon and then max out Soul Res as soon as possible because it wrecks all bosses.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
    Psiphus likes this.
  16. Remoray

Remoray New Member

You're guide says to fight pianus and leave aqua road at 32 however my next main quest on my AB requires me to be lvl40 for the job advance. (which i'm guessing pianus is the quest after) am I missing a way to fight pianus and leave aqua road before 40?

Shorigun likes this.
  17. Shorigun

Shorigun Member

Doh I fixed my mistake. Totally forgot 2nd job advancement was even a thing

18. RyanLoh

RyanLoh New Member

Can you recommend a good spot for HP flip trick at Burning Past?

19. RyanLoh

RyanLoh New Member

Any recommend good spot to auto flip at Burning Past?

20. Sleepy92

Sleepy92 Member

You should flip at Oblivion until you can auto combat at Burning Past..