A Dummy's Guide to Fliptricking for Marks of Honor in LKC (ABs)

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Hedgehog, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Active Member

@bordoc This might be slightly clearer? Still image-overload but :p

Let me preface this guide by saying a couple of things:
    There are likely other spots in Very Tall Castle Walls (LKC map for AB's marks of honor) that also work/work better, but this is the spot that I like. You will need to have a loot pet (either Gold or Pink Baby Dragon; pink has a nicer range but gold will suffice). Also: screenshot overload :p

So you start here...
    [​IMG]
    And go through that portal.^
    [​IMG]
    Tap a skill key to transform. Then double jump -->
    You should end up near the portal on the bottom level, right side (if you don't get to the bottom level with that first double jump, just walk to the right and fall off that top platform). So you'll be here. Go through that portal.
    [​IMG]
    It'll take you to this map:
    [​IMG]
    Now the next part is slightly tricky? Just have to time it correctly/be cautious. Once you've walked to about where I'm standing, right next to the portal, double jump ^ up. Be ready for a reindeer to attack you--if you see it, kill it with SR. Recharge SR before proceeding.

You'll land here-ish:
    [​IMG]
    Now is the tricky part: there's that reindeer to your right and if it hits you, you might die. However, before you double-jump up again, you're going to want to verify that the bearwolf two platforms up isn't a) facing you or b) too close to where you're going to land. Do this by just jumping in the air (don't use the double jump skill, just tap jump once). If in the meantime you think that reindeer to your right is going to kill you, use SR and kill it (or use finale/normal attack) to buy yourself time.

Time your next double jump up / grapple correctly, and you'll land where I am in this next ss (or sometimes for some reason a jump takes me further--if you land on the platform above that reindeer, just quickly use double jump up again and you'll probably land at the portal platform rather than at the bearwolf platform). But anyways, usually I land here on my second double-jump:
    [​IMG]
    Almost there! Now before that bearwolf hits you, quickly double jump up again! The portal is in sight!

[​IMG]
    After double-jumping up, you should land here^ Go through the portal.
    One more map to get through!
    You'll end up here after going through that portal:
    [​IMG]
    No fancy maneuvers here, just double jump up^^^ Your 3 seconds of invincibility should be enough to get you to the next map, no worries about that reindeer/castle golem.
    [​IMG]
    Then go to your left through that portal.
    [​IMG]

You'll end up in Very Tall Castle Walls; walk to your right a bit and use Soul Resonance (also: before entering VTCW, be sure that you have soul resonance "charged"--while you're still in Tall Castle Walls, hit a monster or something to recharge if need be). Here's me using SR. Don't hold it for too long if the further away mobs don't immediately come into range (as it's possible, depending on your damage, that SR will finish before the mobs are dead); instead, proceed to the right with normal attack (Don't get too close to the monsters!).
    [​IMG]

So yeah. Move cautiously to your right.
    [​IMG]
    Finish off the stragglers (pictured here) using normal attack. When they have died, your soul res should be just about recharged/done with cool down.

Use soul resonance again to clear the area. Then walk all the way to the right.
    Tap on your left arrow key gently to turn yourself around, the closer to the right edge of the map the better.

You should have positioned yourself something like this:
    [​IMG]
    And now flip-trick! :)

--

Brought to you by Olivea's big melons ;) @Olivea @BlackL0tix
    P.S.: The dummy mentioned in the title of this thread is me :p
    P.P.S.: If you notice my exp dropping throughout it's because I kept dying while trying to take these screenshots. :D

emozaiii, kramsys and chouwa like this.
  2. Erublack

Erublack Active Member

Would you die if you accidentally stopped the flip trick and you didn't realise? :p

3. Kaotikus

Kaotikus Member

Hahaha i love you ailat xD,
    perfect for my ab to farm moh ^^

4. gankmebabe

gankmebabe Active Member

Good guide. The place to phone flip is helpful.

I never thought at the very tall castle tall there are spots you can safely flip.

There is a faster way I do to get the the very tall castle wall. The ghost NPC on the top of LKC should have a side quest for you to finish 20 Golems (repeatable quest). This is the quest I seen in every character so far and for xenon too.

They directly transport you to the tall castle wall and you just make your way through to go to next map which is very tall castle wall.

This will save you time walking to the very tall castle wall, and how get to hidden map too everytime too.

Some time I got boring I do walk around LKC different map, farm myself all the way to the hidden map. Just need to get the total defense up so they won't 1 hit you.

5. bordoc

bordoc New Member

So I was able to get here but for some reason no MoH dropped for me...I am 150 AB. This is the MoH map for all classes in LKC anyway right? Great guide btw!

6. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

You might have the dreaded MoH bug. It should be fixed by next maintenance (According to Nexon via support ticket with one of my Guild member.)

@Hedgehog bwhahahhaha you're the best <3

7. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Active Member

Yes. I die all the time ;) But only because I intentionally stop fliptricking to a) empty inventory of those pesky stones, or b) am dojoing & don't get back to town first or c) relog/reconnect and insta-die. I don't tend to "accidentaly stop flip trick" though!

@Olivea <3 No you!

@gankmebabe Good point. :) I got so used to going from town (since that's my default safespot for dojo) that I am more used to this route. Going from the quest map is slightly more annoying for me since there are monsters that I have to kill (can't make it to where I need to go before invincibility wears off). Going from town, I usually don't have to clear any monsters / get as many useless drops :p

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
    emozaiii likes this.
  8. Maniac

Maniac Well-Known Member

Lahanes npc have a quest to collect 24 vulture shoulder pad which allows for direct teleport to Very Tall Castle walls, just sell/trash your shoulder pads and keep using the quest to teleport directly to the map, 1sec travel time ftw

emozaiii, bordoc, Yuval and 1 other person like this.
  9. bermontoto

bermontoto New Member

Any safe spot to do a manual soul resonance, without moving and getting atacked?

10. Olivea

Olivea Well-Known Member

On the portal is going to be your best bet

bermontoto likes this.